ASLAT Consulting provides independent advice to asset owners, project developers and construction companies throughout the development phase to manage and mitigate project delivery risk.
ASLAT Consulting has acted as commercial advisor on behalf of asset owners, project developers and construction companies in major civil infrastructure and energy projects. ASLAT Consulting offers its clients an integrated project assessment process achieving a consistent outcome across commercial, legal and technical aspects of the project. ASLAT provides hands-on experienced consultants with a strong technical, commercial and legal background. Our staff gets embedded in and forms an integral part of our clients’ project teams to ensure appropriate collaboration and knowledge transfer.
Commercial and Contract Management
- Tender preparation and management,
- Contracting and procurement strategy,
- Contract preparation and negotiation, and
- Contract management.
- Transaction services,
- Procurement advice, and
- Peer review and project due diligence.
- Project development activities,
- Tendering processes, and
- International growth – due diligence of alternative market entry structures and execution.